MINBIE’S PATENTED TEAT FUNCTIONS TO NURTURE SUSTAINABLE BREASTFEEDING!
CORRECT FEEDING ACTION
- Avoids nipple-confusion when used as the first and only bottle-teat.
- Avoids lazy-feeding.
- Anti-Reflux and Anti-Colic feeding motion supports good digestion.
- Nurtures a proper
- Strengthens breastfeeding coordination.
- Anti-Reflux and Anti-Colic latch supports a baby’s control of the feed.
Anti-Reflux & Anti-Colic air-valve vent
The issue with Generic Teats
INCORRECT FEEDING ACTION
- Can quickly cause nipple-confusion and bottle preference.
- May cause lazy feeding and inability to breastfeed.
- Sub-optimal for a baby’s digestion.
- Can harm a newborn’s ability to latch correctly when breastfeeding.
- Reduces a baby’s control of the feed, which can result in reflux and/or colic.
- May cause a weak latch.